Kleveland II Spare Lenses View all
Performance Lens Features
Our Performance Lenses are the product of two decades of research and development. These premium mold-injected lenses ensure distortion-free optical clarity and increased impact resistance. With the addition of Tuned Lens Technology, we’ve created a lens that is engineered to maximize contrast, comfort, and clarity on any mountain under all conditions.
Electric frames are built using proprietary techniques and the best materials available. Two decades of research and development ensure a product that is purpose-built to perform.
- Helmet & Over the Glass (OTG) compatible
- Unisex snow goggle
- Includes Repreve® goggle bag, performance microfiber made from recycled plastic bottles
- One year warranty
- Dual injected anti-distortion cylindrical polycarbonate lens
- Moss Blue lens: VLT 29% - Category 2
- Anti-reflective technology with 100% UV protection
- Super anti-fog and anti-scratch hard coating
- Wide peripheral vision
- Mold-injected TPU lightweight frame
- Ergonomic frame design
- Contoured triple-layer face foam
- 40mm adjustable strap with silicon lining
- 10 magnetic points for strong lens to frame connection & seamless changing capabilities
- 100mm H x 165mm W x 80mm D
- Weight: 120g
|TNT Standard (next working day if order placed before 13:00 CEST time zone)||6€|
Spain (excluding Islands)
|SEUR Strandard(2-3 working days)||8€|
|SEUR Strandard (2-3 working days)||11€|
Europe Zone 1 : Belgium, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, The Netherlands
|DHL Economy Standard (2 working days)||
DHL Express (1 day - if order placed before 14:00 CEST time zone)
Europe Zone 2 : Austria, Ireland.
|DHL Standard (2 woking days)||
DHL Express (1 day - if order placed before 14pm CEST time zone)
Europe Zone 3 : Estonia, Finland, Greece, Lithuania, Latvia, Slovania, Slovakia.
|DHL Standard (2 working days)||15€|
|DHL Express (1 day - if order placed before 14pm CEST time zone)||17€|