Limited Edition. Survivor looks with modern technology, designed by Dean himself, with two tone red and black handcrafted Italian acetate and custom dice screen on the inside temple. Vintage green melanin injected lenses for rides in all light conditions with full UVA/UVB and 98% HEV blue blocking technology.
Classically styled, the Anderson sunglasses' mid-century vibe are given a modern day update with M49; a plant-based, renewable and eco-friendly acetate developed from natural resources by Italian-based manufacturers, Mazzucchelli™.
- Frame: 4 base Mazzucchelli handmade Italian acetate frame with a stainless steel hinge.
- Optics: 4 base melanin infused CR39 lenses. 100% UV protection. Up to 98% blue light protection.
- Available in polarized polycarbonate lenses. 99.9% Premium glare reduction, relaxed/soothing eye feeling, true color perception, and scratch resistance.
- Visual Light Transmitted (VLT): 10%. Optimal lens for daily use. Increased clarity and depth perception while providing visual comfort.
- Includes microfiber cleaning bag.
- Designed in California. Made in Italy.
- Lifetime warranty
- Measurement: 49h - 22w -145l
- Weight: 40 grams