Hailing from the small Norwegian village of Dombås, World Champion Marcus Kleveland has continued to shock the world with his unrivaled aerial abilities and boundless creativity on the snow. From a young age, Marcus has continued to gain international attention and respect in the Slopestyle and Big Air arena.
The Kleveland II lens utilizes 10 magnetic points for strong lens-to-frame connection & seamless changing capabilities. Add in Tuned Lens Technology to block distracting light and enhance specific colors, and you’re ready to take on any mountain in all conditions.
Environmentally Conscious Materials & Manufacturing
We have established a long-term commitment to improving our environmental impact. We are constantly improving material choices and investing in new processes with our manufacturers to elevate our goggle performance and reduce our environmental impact.
- Helmet & Over the Glass (OTG) compatible
- Unisex snow goggle
- Includes Repreve® goggle bag, performance microfiber made from recycled plastic bottles and thermal hard case
- One year warranty
- Dual injected anti-distortion cylindrical polycarbonate lens
- Moss Blue Lens: Visual Light Transmitted (VLT) 29%. Category 2. Best for bright to moderate light conditions
- Includes Bonus Atomic Lens: VLT 61%. Category 1. Best for very low light or night riding
- Anti-reflective technology with 100% UV protection
- Super anti-fog and anti-scratch hard coating
- Wide peripheral vision
- Mold-injected TPU lightweight frame
- Ergonomic frame design
- Contoured triple-layer face foam
- 40mm adjustable strap with silicon lining
- 10 magnetic points for strong lens to frame connection & seamless changing capabilities
- 100mm H x 165mm W x 80mm D
- Weight: 120g