Kleveland II Spare Lenses View all
Performance Lens Features
Our Performance Lenses are the product of two decades of research and development. These premium mold-injected lenses ensure distortion-free optical clarity and increased impact resistance. With the addition of Tuned Lens Technology, we’ve created a lens that is engineered to maximize contrast, comfort, and clarity on any mountain under all conditions.
Electric frames are built using proprietary techniques and the best materials available. Two decades of research and development ensure a product that is purpose-built to perform.
Based on the success of the best-selling Kleveland goggle, we went back to the drawing board to develop a premium, more versatile version. We re-engineered everything from the fit to the interchangeable magnetic mold-injected lens while maintaining some of the key design elements that made the Kleveland unique. This is the Kleveland II.
- Created with the most innovative snowboarder in the world and 7x X-Games Medalist, Marcus Kleveland
- Introducing a new quick-change technology, utilizing 10 magnetic points for strong lens-to-frame connection and seamless lens changing capabilities
- Utilizing iconic design elements from the original Kleveland goggle, now paired with magna-tech to increase technical performance
- Includes Repreve® goggle bag, performance microfiber made from recycled plastic bottles
- One Year Warranty
- Dual injected anti-distortion cylindrical polycarbonate lens
- 100% UV protection
- Wide peripheral vision
- Super anti-fog and anti-scratch hard coating
- Super A/R coating / anti-reflective technology
- 10 magnets for superior lens seal
- Mold-injected lightweight frame
- Ergonomic frame design
- Contoured triple-layer face foam
- 40mm strap with silicone lining
- Helmet Compatible Frame
- Over The Glass (OTG) Compatible
- Depth - 75mm / Width - 175mm / Height - 101mm
- Weight: 164g
|TNT Standard (next working day if order placed before 13:00 CEST time zone)||6€|
Spain (excluding Islands)
|SEUR Strandard(2-3 working days)||8€|
|SEUR Strandard (2-3 working days)||11€|
Europe Zone 1 : Belgium, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, The Netherlands
|DHL Economy Standard (2 working days)||
DHL Express (1 day - if order placed before 14:00 CEST time zone)
Europe Zone 2 : Austria, Ireland.
|DHL Standard (2 woking days)||
DHL Express (1 day - if order placed before 14pm CEST time zone)
Europe Zone 3 : Estonia, Finland, Greece, Lithuania, Latvia, Slovania, Slovakia.
|DHL Standard (2 working days)||15€|
|DHL Express (1 day - if order placed before 14pm CEST time zone)||17€|