Inspired by World Class Snow Athletes
Electric collaborates with some of the best snowboarders in the world. Their unparalleled passion and energy are channeled into our design process. Goggles are essential equipment for snowboarders, and our riders put our products to the test in incredibly diverse conditions.
Premium Anti-fog Coating
We use the best raw materials and manufacturing techniques available to create extraordinary lenses. Our coveted anti-fog coating goes on top of our standard hydrophobic anti-fog treatment to absorb moisture before it can distort your vision.
Environmentally Conscious Materials & Manufacturing
We have established a long-term commitment to improving our environmental impact. We are constantly improving material choices and investing in new processes with our manufacturers to elevate our goggle performance and reduce our environmental impact.
Consider the conditions you’ll be riding in when choosing a lens. The lower the VLT (visual light transmitted) rating, the darker the lens, less light passes through.
The Kleveland+’s mold-injected cylindrical lens offers less distortion and enhanced clarity, while photochromic technology allows the lens to adapt to changing light by reacting to U/V rays and darkening when exposed to sunlight.
- Created with the most innovative snowboarder in the world and 7x X-Games Medalist, Marcus Kleveland
- Includes Repreve® goggle bag, performance microfiber made from recycled plastic bottles
- One Year Warranty
- Photochromic lens
- Dual injected anti-distortion cylindrical polycarbonate lens
- 100% UV protection
- Wide peripheral vision
- Super anti-fog and anti-scratch hard coating
- Super A/R coating / anti-reflective technology
- Mold-injected lightweight frame
- Ergonomic frame design
- Contoured triple-layer face foam
- 40mm strap with silicone lining
- Helmet Compatible Frame
- Over The Glass (OTG) Compatible
- Depth - 78mm / Width - 165mm / Height - 102mm
- Weight: 119g