All Everyday Lenses are manufactured from high-quality thermoformed sheets. The result is an all-mountain lens that provides a high level of protection and comfort.
Electric frames are built using proprietary techniques and the best materials available. Two decades of research and development ensure a product that is purpose-built to perform.
The Kleveland Small is a downsized version of everything our snow team loves in a goggle. It’s perfect for women, little shredders and anyone with narrow temples and smaller faces.
- Ergonomic frame design
- Mold-injected thermoplastic urethane (TPU) frame
- 100% UV protection
- Brose/Silver Chrome Lens: Visual Light Transmitted (VLT) Injected VLT 14%, Thermoformed VLT 14%. Category 3. Partly cloudy or sunny conditions.
- Wide peripheral vision
- Anti-fog and anti-scratch hard coating
- Contoured triple-layer face foam
- 40mm strap with silicone lining
- Microfiber goggle bag included
- Featuring the “Keyhole System”
- Helmet Compatible Frame
- Over The Glass (OTG) Compatible
- Receive 50% off Any Spare Lens with Goggle Purchase at Check Out
- Helpful information: California Residents, Read Prop 65 Warning