Inspired by World Class Snow Athletes
Electric collaborates with some of the best snowboarders in the world. Their unparalleled passion and energy are channeled into our design process. Goggles are essential equipment for snowboarders, and our riders put our products to the test in incredibly diverse conditions.
Premium Anti-fog Coating
We use the best raw materials and manufacturing techniques available to create extraordinary lenses. Our coveted anti-fog coating goes on top of our standard hydrophobic anti-fog treatment to absorb moisture before it can distort your vision.
Environmentally Conscious Materials & Manufacturing
We have established a long-term commitment to improving our environmental impact. We are constantly improving material choices and investing in new processes with our manufacturers to elevate our goggle performance and reduce our environmental impact.
Consider the conditions you’ll be riding in when choosing a lens. The lower the VLT (visual light transmitted) rating, the darker the lens, less light passes through.
- Press Seal Technology
- Dual Spherical Injected Polycarbonate Lens
- 100% UVA / UVB Protection
- Photochromic Blue Chrome Lens: Visual Light Transmitted (VLT) Injected VLT 58%, Thermoformed VLT 12%. Categories 1-3. Best for bright, sunny conditions to partly cloudy/stormy conditions.
- Anti-scratch hard coating on exterior
- Super Anti-fog coating on interior
- Freedom of Choice Offer Included: 50% Off Any Spare Lens with Goggle Purchase
- Helpful information: California Residents, Read Prop 65 Warning