WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- There are cases where Electric may ask you for personal information, such as your name, address, date of birth, gender, email address, etc. We do this for instance when you register for contests/promotions, respond to communication such as e-mail, and for services that require registration or subscription. If you would like to be on our mailing list, we will ask you to actively opt-in. We might also collect personal information from you about a third party, for instance if the website allows you to send an e-postcard, in which case we need to know the name and e-mail address of the recipient. That information will only be used for the specific purpose (delivering the e-postcard) and Electric will not further contact the third party unless the third party contacts us.
- When you visit our website we may collect so called 'click stream' data (server address, domain name etc). This information can be combined with information you have provided to us (for instance by registering), which will enable us to analyze and better customize your visits.
USE OF VISITORS' INFORMATION
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature and to provide you with the relevant products or services (for instance to deliver a prize you may have won in a contest).
- Information via email or SMS-messages about products, offers and news we think you would be interested in.
- To send you information/materials via e-mail or SMS-messages about products, offers and news we think could interest you. This information may relate to products, offers and news of Electric and/or its licensees or carefully selected commercial partners. We only send you this if you have opted-in to receive Electric e-mails and/or SMS messages. If you no longer want to receive emails and/or SMS messages, or if you want to modify your personal data to be deleted from our database, please refer to the 'Opt-out, delete or modify personal information' section below.
- If you no longer want to receive emails/SMS messages or want to delete/update your personal data, please visit the registration page.
WHO MANAGES VISITORS' INFORMATION?
PROTECTION OF VISITORS' INFORMATION
In order to protect the information you provide to us by visiting our website we have implemented various security measures. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of people, who have special access rights and are required to keep the information confidential.
Please keep in mind though that whenever you give out personal information online there is a risk that third parties may intercept and use that information. While Electric strives to protect its user's personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online and you do so at your own risk.
Electric is committed to protect the privacy of children and has no intention of collecting personal data from children under the age of 13. If you are a child under the age of 13 and you try to submit your registration, the registration will be rejected and we will inform you that we do not accept registrations from children under 13. We encourage parents and guardians of children under 13 to regularly check and monitor their children's use of e-mail and other activities online.
DISCLOSING PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
Except as described in this policy, we do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties without informing you in advance and in accordance with applicable data protection law. Your data may be transferred to web site hosting partners and other parties who assist us in designing and operating the website, executing services (for instance prize fulfillment) or help us analyze collected data.
These parties will only use your data for the purpose of carrying out the work as indicated and will be required to keep the information confidential. We will also release personal data without consent if such is required by law, for security purposes, or to prevent imminent harm.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES
Your visit/access to these sites is therefore entirely at your own risk. Please note that these other sites may send their own cookies to users, collect data or solicit personal information.
A cookie is a small string of information that the website that you visit transfers to your computer for identification purposes. Cookies can be used to follow your activity on the website and that information helps us to understand your preferences and improve your website experience. Cookies are also used to remember for instance your user name and password.
You can turn off all cookies, in case you prefer not to receive them. You can also have your computer warn you whenever cookies are being used. For both options you have to adjust your browser settings (like internet explorer). There are also software products available that can manage cookies for you. Please be aware though that when you have set your computer to reject cookies, it can limit the functionality of the website you visit and it's possible then that you do not have access to some of the features on the website.
OPT-OUT, DELETE OR MODIFY PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may cancel your registration at any time, and you can choose to opt-out of receiving any e-mails messages from Electric. Additionally you can choose to have all your personal information deleted from our database.
If you want to opt-out, delete or modify your personal information, please visit the registration page. We encourage you promptly to update your personal information if it changes.
CHANGES TO THE POLICY
We may from time to time need to amend this policy, due to changes in regulations and to keep up with new developments and possibilities on the internet. We therefore reserve the right at our discretion to make these changes and ask you to check this page periodically, as you are bound by these changes when visiting our website.
HOW YOU CAN CONTACT US
950 CALLE AMANECER, SAN CLEMENTE, CA 92673.
+33 (0) 547 - 649 - 328