Hailing from the small Norwegian village of Dombås, World Champion Marcus Kleveland has continued to shock the world with his unrivaled aerial abilities and boundless creativity on the snow. From a young age, Marcus has continued to gain international attention and respect in the Slopestyle and Big Air arena.
The Kleveland II lens utilizes 10 magnetic points for strong lens-to-frame connection & seamless changing capabilities. Add in Tuned Lens Technology to block distracting light and enhance specific colors, and you’re ready to take on any mountain in all conditions.
Environmentally Conscious Materials & Manufacturing
We have established a long-term commitment to improving our environmental impact. We are constantly improving material choices and investing in new processes with our manufacturers to elevate our goggle performance and reduce our environmental impact.
- One year warranty
- Injected cylindrical polycarbonate lens
- Visual Light Transmitted (VLT): 32% - Category 2.Best in moderate to overcast light conditions
- Anti-reflective technology
- Super anti-fog and anti-scratch hard coating
- 100% UV protection
- Wide peripheral vision
- Freedom of Choice offer included: 50% off any spare lens with goggle purchase