Inspired by World Class Snow Athletes
Electric collaborates with some of the best snowboarders in the world. Their unparalleled passion and energy are channeled into our design process. Goggles are essential equipment for snowboarders, and our riders put our products to the test in incredibly diverse conditions.
Tuned Lens Technology
By blocking distracting light and enhancing specific colors, we can specifically tune each lens for a unique light condition that will make it easier for you to see obstacles, ice patches, low spots, and any other changes in the terrain around you.
Environmentally Conscious Materials & Manufacturing
We have established a long-term commitment to improving our environmental impact. We are constantly improving material choices and investing in new processes with our manufacturers to elevate our goggle performance and reduce our environmental impact.
Consider the conditions you’ll be riding in when choosing a lens. The lower the VLT (visual light transmitted) rating, the darker the lens, less light passes through.
- Helmet & Over the Glass (OTG) compatible
- Unisex snow goggle
- Includes Repreve® goggle bag, performance microfiber made from recycled plastic bottles
- One year warranty
- Injected toric polycarbonate lens
- Auburn Red Lens: Visual Light Transmitted (VLT) 13%. Category 3. Best for bright to moderate light conditions
- Includes Bonus Atomic Lens: VLT 61%. Category 1. Best for very low light or night riding
- Super anti-fog and anti-scratch hard coating
- 100% UV protection
- Wide peripheral vision
- Mold-injected TPU lightweight frame
- Ergonomic frame design
- Contoured triple-layer face foam
- 40mm adjustable strap with silicon lining
- 105mm H x 170mm W x 75mm D
- Weight: 135g